Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Masrour Barzani praises the Iraqi government's position in condemning the attacks on Erbil

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Masrour Barzani praises the Iraqi government's position in condemning the attacks on Erbil Empty Masrour Barzani praises the Iraqi government's position in condemning the attacks on Erbil

Post by Rocky Tue Jan 16, 2024 6:11 pm

Masrour Barzani praises the Iraqi government's position in condemning the attacks on Erbil

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2024-01-16 04:33
    Font

Shafaq News/ On Tuesday, the Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Nechirvan Barzani, praised the Iraqi government’s position in condemning the missile bombing launched by the Iranian Revolutionary Guard, which targeted the city of Erbil and resulted in a number of casualties and injuries.
    This came in a press conference held today in Davos, Switzerland.
    The head of the regional government said during the conference, "Last night, the city of Erbil was targeted again in cowardly attacks, causing the martyrdom of Mr. (Bishro), his daughter, and a number of his family members, and wounding a number of others."
    He added that these attacks on the Kurdistan Region have no reason and are without justification, and we in Kurdistan have made every effort to serve the citizens and form relations with neighboring countries in peace.
    The head of the regional government continued by saying that the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the federal government issued a statement about the bombing, and this is a matter of thanks, and I hope that the international community will also be helpful in ending these attacks on the Kurdistan Region.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:53 am