Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Launching a European-funded project to improve the agricultural and rural situation in Maysan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

project - Launching a European-funded project to improve the agricultural and rural situation in Maysan Empty Launching a European-funded project to improve the agricultural and rural situation in Maysan

Post by Rocky Fri Feb 02, 2024 7:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Maysan - IA - Shatha Al-Sudani
    , Maysan Agriculture announced today, Friday, the launch of a project to restore and enhance the resilience of food systems in southern Iraq.

[size]
    Maysan Agriculture Director Majid Juma Abdel Hassan told the Iraqi News Agency (INA): “The project to restore and enhance the resilience of food systems is a program funded by the European Union and implemented by the United Nations - the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) and in basic partnership with the Iraqi Ministry of Agriculture and its affiliated directorates.” In the governorates (Maysan, Basra, and Dhi Qar).”
    Abdel Hassan added, "The program aims to support the national economy by developing the agricultural sector, providing job opportunities for the poor segments of the countryside, and enabling small poor farmers and their families to improve agricultural productivity and ensuring that they obtain financial income that guarantees them a decent life," noting that "work has been done on the equipment." Which will be distributed to the beneficiaries of the program who are manufacturers of milk products.”[/size]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:09 am