Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Signing the launch of the agreement.. Iraq is waiting for 40 megawatts from Jordan within weeks

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

launch - Signing the launch of the agreement.. Iraq is waiting for 40 megawatts from Jordan within weeks Empty Signing the launch of the agreement.. Iraq is waiting for 40 megawatts from Jordan within weeks

Post by Rocky Sun Feb 11, 2024 9:49 am

[size=35][size=35]Signing the launch of the agreement.. Iraq is waiting for 40 megawatts from Jordan within weeks[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Sweeteners

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    02-11-2024 | 03:41
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

Al-Sumaria News - Local News:

The Iraqi Energy Transmission Company and the Jordanian National Electricity Company signed, today, Sunday, an agreement to start supplying Iraq with electricity, whereby Iraq will receive 40 megawatts in the first phase.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 seconds Volume 0%

[/ltr]

The Director General of the National Electricity Company, Amjad Al-Rawashdeh, announced that all technical matters at the Risha station are ready, according to what was reported by Jordanian media.

Al-Rawashdeh said that the second phase will be completed during the year (the third quarter of this year), as it will increase the amount of electricity that will reach Iraq to 150 megawatts.

He added that today's signing indicates the start of work on the first phase of the agreement, and work is underway to prepare the second phase.

The agreement was signed by the Iraqi side, Chairman of the Board of Directors of the General Electric Power Transmission Company - Central Region, Riyad Oraibi, while Oraibi expected that electric power would begin arriving in the Rutba region in Iraq within less than a month after the signing.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:29 pm