Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Iraqi Parliament approves: No Turkish cooperation in the water issue.. This is the best option

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

iraqi - The Iraqi Parliament approves: No Turkish cooperation in the water issue.. This is the best option Empty The Iraqi Parliament approves: No Turkish cooperation in the water issue.. This is the best option

Post by Rocky Tue 20 Feb 2024, 6:51 am

The Iraqi Parliament approves: No Turkish cooperation in the water issue.. This is the best option

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The Agriculture, Water and Marshlands Committee in the House of Representatives acknowledged the lack of cooperation from the Turkish side in the water issue.
    Committee Chairman Faleh Al-Khazali said, in an interview with the official newspaper, that his committee, despite its support for the negotiation file, the Turkish side is not responding or cooperating in the water file and increasing releases to Iraq, which prompted it to demand the suspension of the trade relationship with Turkey due to the presence of 90 incursion points into Iraq and 4 military bases. One of them is in Nineveh.
    He stated that the volume of trade exchange in favor of Turkey amounts to 24 billion dollars, in addition to 600 investment companies operating within it, indicating that despite all of this, Ankara did not give Iraq what it deserves in this file, noting the achievement of achieving an achievement in launching the Karun River.

155 views
    Added 02/20/2024 - 10:33 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:45 am