Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The House of Representatives costs Iraq's budget 581 billion dinars annually. Here is the cost of on

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The House of Representatives costs Iraq's budget 581 billion dinars annually. Here is the cost of on Empty The House of Representatives costs Iraq's budget 581 billion dinars annually. Here is the cost of on

Post by Rocky Tue 27 Feb 2024, 4:35 am

[size=35][size=35]The House of Representatives costs Iraq's budget 581 billion dinars annually. Here is the cost of one representative[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Economy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    02-27-2024 | 02:36
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

Source:

Al-Sumaria News - Economy

The Iraqi Parliament, the Iraqi state budget, costs 581 billion dinars annually, including 474 billion dinars in salaries, according to new economic statistics seen by Al-Sumaria News.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 seconds Volume 0%

[/ltr]

According to statistics published by the head of the Future Iraq Foundation for Economic Research and Consultation, Manar Al-Obaidi, the Iraqi Parliament costs the Iraqi state’s budget annually 581 billion dinars, including 474 billion dinars in salaries, meaning that each representative costs the Iraqi state one billion and eight hundred million dinars annually and 150 million Iraqi dinars monthly. And 5 million Iraqi dinars daily.

In terms of oil, and based on the average oil price of $75, which is equivalent to approximately 100 thousand Iraqi dinars, the cost of each member of the House of Representatives amounts to 18 thousand barrels of oil annually, 1500 barrels of oil per month and 50 barrels of oil per day. As for the annual cost of the Council, it is equivalent to approximately 6 million barrels of oil per year. And 500 thousand barrels of oil per month and 17 thousand barrels of oil per day, according to statistics.

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 9:57 am