Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Basra Council reveals the latest developments in the formation of committees

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Council - Basra Council reveals the latest developments in the formation of committees Empty Basra Council reveals the latest developments in the formation of committees

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Mar 2024, 4:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Basra Council reveals the latest developments in the formation of committees[/size]
    • Today 10:55

• 3 Shares

Information/Baghdad..
    Today, Tuesday, the Basra Governorate Council revealed the latest developments in the formation of its permanent committees to exercise the supervisory and legislative role.
    A member of the Basra Provincial Council, Sarah Al-Husseini, said in an interview with Al-Maalouma: “The Basra Provincial Council has not yet decided the file of the permanent committees.”
    Al-Husseini indicated, "The next few days will witness the completion of voting and the formation of permanent committees in the Basra Governorate Council."
    It is expected that the permanent committee in the governorate councils will play an important role in following up on the work of the local government and ensuring that laws and policies are implemented correctly.
    The provincial councils enjoy broad powers, most important of which is electing the governor and setting budgets for health, transportation, and education through funds allocated to them in the general budget, which depends 90% of its revenues on oil. End/25

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:43 pm