Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: The dollar exchange rates will continue to decline against the dinar in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance: The dollar exchange rates will continue to decline against the dinar in Iraq Empty Parliamentary Finance: The dollar exchange rates will continue to decline against the dinar in Iraq

Post by Rocky Thu 21 Mar 2024, 5:01 am

Parliamentary Finance: The dollar exchange rates will continue to decline against the dinar in Iraq
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today,
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad Today - Baghdad
    Today, Thursday (March 21, 2024), the Parliamentary Finance Committee expected the continued gradual decline of the dollar exchange rate in the parallel market in the coming days.
    Committee member Mustafa Al-Karaawi told “Baghdad Today” that “the decline in the market at the dollar exchange rate is the result of the decisions and measures taken months ago to confront the dollar crisis. We have said from the beginning that resolving the crisis requires time, until the results of those decisions and measures appear.” ".
    Al-Karawi stated, “The coming days will witness a continuous and gradual decline in the dollar exchange rate in the parallel market, and this will push towards complete official control over the dollar, and will push prices in the market to be reduced, after they rose due to the rise of the dollar in the parallel market.”
    It is noteworthy that the parallel market for the dollar has been witnessing for days in Baghdad and the rest of the governorates a noticeable decline in the exchange rate, as it recorded at 1,490 dinars after touching 1,700 dinars in the past months.
    The Central Bank of Iraq sells the dollar at the official price of 1,320 dinars.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:16 pm