Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An Iraqi delegation discusses the path to development in Ankara

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi - An Iraqi delegation discusses the path to development in Ankara Empty An Iraqi delegation discusses the path to development in Ankara

Post by Rocky Sun 24 Mar 2024, 7:22 am

[size=38]An Iraqi delegation discusses the path to development in Ankara[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

March 23, 2024[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad/Al-Masala Al-Hadath: The Prime Minister’s Advisor for Transport Affairs, Nasser Al-Asadi, announced on Saturday the visit of an Iraqi delegation to Turkey this week to hold a meeting on the development road, while indicating the existence of procedures and agreements with the Turkish side to initiate the construction of the road and connecting points.
    Al-Asadi said, “The development road project will be completed in mid-2028 according to its scheduled program, and upon the opening of Al-Faw Port, the local road and railway network will be used directly until the development road project and the railway and land road to the port are completed,” stressing “adherence to timings.”
    He added, “There are direct committees that agree with the Turkish side, and there is a monthly meeting in Baghdad and Ankara, in addition to procedures and agreements to initiate the construction of the road and connection points.”
    He pointed out that “a delegation from the Turkish side visited Al-Faw port and was informed of the latest developments and stages of completion of the work, and expressed its happiness,” noting that “an Iraqi delegation will visit the Turkish side this week and hold the scheduled meeting in Ankara to follow up on work procedures.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:40 pm