Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An Iraqi delegation arrives in Ankara to follow up on the implementation of the development road pro

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An Iraqi delegation arrives in Ankara to follow up on the implementation of the development road pro Empty An Iraqi delegation arrives in Ankara to follow up on the implementation of the development road pro

Post by Rocky Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:00 am

[size=35][size=35]An Iraqi delegation arrives in Ankara to follow up on the implementation of the development road project[/size][/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sweeteners

[size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    03-26-2024 | 03:54
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Al-Sumaria News - Local

An Iraqi delegation headed by the Prime Minister’s Advisor for Transport Affairs, Nasser al-Asadi, arrived today, Tuesday, in the Turkish capital, Ankara, to follow up on the progress of implementation of the development road project.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 seconds Volume 0%

[/ltr]

The Iraqi embassy in Ankara stated in a statement received by Alsumaria News, “An Iraqi delegation headed by the Prime Minister’s Advisor for Transport Affairs, Nasser Al-Asadi, arrived in the Turkish capital, Ankara, accompanied by the Director General of the General Railway Company, Younis Khaled Jawad, and the Director of the Development Road Project, Safaa Jabbar Nasser.” .

The statement added, "The Iraqi delegation will hold a meeting with the Turkish side to follow up on the progress of implementing the development road, and to discuss procedures and agreements with the Turkish side to begin establishing the road and connecting points."

He pointed out, "This meeting comes as a continuation of the previous meetings held in Baghdad and Ankara, to discuss the latest developments and stages of completing the work."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:11 am