Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Movement to amend the Civil Defense Law in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Movement to amend the Civil Defense Law in Iraq Empty Movement to amend the Civil Defense Law in Iraq

Post by Rocky Sat 30 Mar 2024 - 8:59

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Movement to amend the Civil Defense Law in Iraq[/size]
    • Today 10:30

• 1 Shares

Information/Baghdad
    Member of the Parliamentary Security Committee, Representative Waad Al-Qaddo, revealed today, Saturday, a parliamentary movement to propose the first amendment to the Civil Defense Law in Iraq.

Al-Qaddu told Al-Maalouma, “Several variables require important amendments to the Civil Defense Law in Iraq No. 44 of 2013, which gives flexibility in carrying out its duties according to legal paths.”
    He added, "There is a parliamentary movement to present the first amendment to the Civil Defense Law after holding a series of meetings for those concerned and listening to important proposals and observations that will be the beginning of determining the most important amendments that will be presented after they are completed and presented in the committee meetings."
    But he ruled out "resolving the terms of the amendments at the present time, but hosting the concerned parties provided important insights into the appropriate prospects that will be discussed in the upcoming meetings."
    The Civil Defense operates in accordance with Law No. 44 of 2013, which includes several clauses and points about its powers in multiple aspects.

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024 - 9:46