Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+4
chouchou
Pinoy10
shaun
Neno
8 posters

Setting up a Q/A with Treasury Vault. Please Participate NOW!!

Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Setting up a Q/A with Treasury Vault. Please Participate NOW!! - Page 3 Empty Setting up a Q/A with Treasury Vault. Please Participate NOW!!

Post by Neno Tue 03 Feb 2015, 12:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

He Gang,

I am starting to get many questions on what am I going to do since Dinar Trade is gone and as the dinar speculation has gain more interest with the Budget passing. So I am setting up a written Q/A for Treasury Vault and will the other too but have already contacted TV for this.

Now I know the normal questions and would like to give the membership about a week on your suggest wanting to know questions. I have advised TV to start placing more of the Q/A's on their website and they like all my suggestions so, here is your opportunity to suggests a question.

Roger Dorman the Owner told me last night he has no problem with doing this I ask of and suggested a Interview but I am not into LIVE INTERVIEWS, IMHO to much liability. Rather the company have them answer written ones and have a Q/A on their own business site.

So again, I know the norm:
    Will there be cash in offices;
    What are the Fees;
    What will the spread be;
    What locations will be;
    What other menus will be offered;
    Procedures for walk ins;

Now you can post a suggested question you would to see answered and or shown on their website. I will collect and pick all that have meaningful reasons and collectively get these to Roger to be answered and posted back on the board in the treasury Vaults section.

Setting up a Q/A with Treasury Vault. Please Participate NOW!
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Setting up a Q/A with Treasury Vault. Please Participate NOW!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Setting up a Q/A with Treasury Vault. Please Participate NOW!!

Post by Neno Wed 11 Feb 2015, 7:08 pm

Ok, threaf is closed. Will post when questions are answered.
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Setting up a Q/A with Treasury Vault. Please Participate NOW!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Setting up a Q/A with Treasury Vault. Please Participate NOW!!

Post by Neno Thu 12 Feb 2015, 10:12 am

Preparation Letter. 

Hi Treasury Vault (Roger Dorman),

Just wanted to say hello and sorry for the delay in sending the questions do to some personal things. Below is some important items/questions my membership and outsiders that visit our board that may or may not of been a Dinar Trade customer have concerns with. As we spoke I would gather a list that would be nice to see written answered to by TV. As much as I personally appreciated your advertising to my board, I strive to only use dealers replacing Dinar Trade that I only carried till resent and that I feel are appropriate and trustworthy with all the past situations seen from others. This situation with the dinar holders has been many years for many and many others look to us for past experience. We ask that and would appreciate your time and attention to the below concerns. If any of this is already on the TV site please realize that TV is still relevantly a new thing to these holders and they need the answers that I have elected to send in questions as a public showing of the response. 

Thanks In Advance,
    Neno/Tommy Styles

The Normal

What are the Fees;
    What will TV spread be;
    What locations will be;
    Procedures for walk ins;

Presented As Asked: (Possibly rephrased)

A) After a exchange rate change can I/we mail in Dinar in exchange for gold or other metals? If so, whats the process? -shaun

(This question was similar but he wanted still the answers to the second part I will bold)

Same question on the Gold for Dinar after Rate Change. Would like to add: If answer is yes then would like to know exchange rate ( Dinar to Gold), how much we can exchange at a time, and procedure.
    Thanks -Pig-Pen

B) 1. If you have an exchange office we will exchange in Texas, if not will TV have an office in Washington State.

2. If TV needs an office in Washington State we can help him out up here or run it. -Pinoy10

C) Will just need to know were to cash in. -Randy

D) Where do international customers cash in? -Screwball

E) Do you have to show the receipt from the banking institution where you bought them?

This is prob a dumb question but  ......   I bought my dinars in Canada  - so just wondering 
    if I can cash them at a bank in the US. -ahill

Closing:

OK, so TV as you can see these are very legit concerns and voids that these holders were left with on DT's departure. Yes DT left their servicing with another dealer but many as I have chosen to look else where. If TV feels there is more information that needs to made than please add. I would also like to add that since NNP carries advertising from Treasury Vault, I would be more then willing to publish in the TV forum I designed with any added information at any time TV feels the need to get out. I understand some information is not carried on TV's website and again, NNP is willing to support TV in getting it out with public notifications.
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Thu 12 Feb 2015, 11:38 am

Sent off at  

me
    To
    dinardaddy@gmail.com

Today at 11:37 AM

Hi Treasury Vault (Roger Dorman),

Just wanted to say hello and sorry for the delay in sending the questions do to some personal things. Below is some important items/questions my membership and outsiders that visit our board that may or may not of been a Dinar Trade customer have concerns with. As we spoke I would gather a list that would be nice to see written answered to by TV. As much as I personally appreciated your advertising to my board, I strive to only use dealers replacing Dinar Trade that I only carried till resent and that I feel are appropriate and trustworthy with all the past situations seen from others. This situation with the dinar holders has been many years for many and many others look to us for past experience. We ask that and would appreciate your time and attention to the below concerns. If any of this is already on the TV site please realize that TV is still relevantly a new thing to these holders and they need the answers that I have elected to send in questions as a public showing of the response. 

Thanks In Advance,
    Neno/Tommy Styles

The Normal

What are the Fees;
    What will TV spread be;
    What locations will be;
    Procedures for walk ins;

Presented As Asked: (Possibly rephrased)

A) After a exchange rate change can I/we mail in Dinar in exchange for gold or other metals? If so, whats the process? -shaun

(This question was similar but he wanted still the answers to the second part I will bold)

Same question on the Gold for Dinar after Rate Change. Would like to add: If answer is yes then would like to know exchange rate ( Dinar to Gold), how much we can exchange at a time, and procedure.
    Thanks -Pig-Pen

B) 1. If you have an exchange office we will exchange in Texas, if not will TV have an office in Washington State.

2. If TV needs an office in Washington State we can help him out up here or run it. -Pinoy10

C) Will just need to know were to cash in. -Randy

D) Where do international customers cash in? -Screwball

E) Do you have to show the receipt from the banking institution where you bought them?

This is prob a dumb question but  ......   I bought my dinars in Canada  - so just wondering 
    if I can cash them at a bank in the US. -ahill

Closing:

OK, so TV as you can see these are very legit concerns and voids that these holders were left with on DT's departure. Yes DT left their servicing with another dealer but many as I have chosen to look else where. If TV feels there is more information that needs to made than please add. I would also like to add that since NNP carries advertising from Treasury Vault, I would be more then willing to publish in the TV forum I designed with any added information at any time TV feels the need to get out. I understand some information is not carried on TV's website and again, NNP is willing to support TV in getting it out with public notifications.

Tommy Styles
    Neno's Place
    972-768-9772

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:52 am