Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Reserve Information - Treasury Vault

Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Reserve Information - Treasury Vault Empty Reserve Information - Treasury Vault

Post by Neno Mon 27 Feb 2017, 6:36 pm

Hey All,

I know many of us follow the Quack's info and for me watching the timeline causes me when talking with TV CEO to ask about the reserves. It's been a while since those entities have been a big deal and since I was always with DinarTrade I wanted to ask questions about things I understood that I needed to know like, the inside process and the main thing, the covering of.

What I got from TV was as close to the truth as I could of ask for with my knowledge of the process with DT so here is how the convertibility went. TV will be able to handle reserves to a certain point, when that certain point is reached, then the offer of reserves will seesh and TV will not allow any more to be taken in.

TV told me the same thing Ali use to say with the charges they encounter which was more demanding back when folks use to extend those reserves. I was against people doing that that way then and would be again now. If your ever going to do one except your 10% and walk away if you wanna do another than do another but never extend or do what you can not maintain.

I am only reporting this cause I feel it is my duty to make sure a reputable dealer is sought out and especially since I allow them to advertise. Now NO ONE take this a measure to do other than your own choice and also your choice where and who you do buisness with. I owner of Neno'S Place only advertises for TV but again, you can do buisness with whom you choose and keep it to yourself please.

I called Quack early this morning to tell him the comfort I got with TV and told him why I was in concern and why I felt I should do this since many if not most of my membership that are live daily, follow his information and told him I was going to post this with his credentials added if, I had his permission on why and why doing this. He granted me the OK so again folks here is a researched fact I have done with TREASURY VAULT but, you are not being enticed or told you have to use them. There is no CODE os discount, it is just for your comfort of knowing.

Ok with all that said there is no need for a post saying, "I have all I am going to get" or "Not Me", etc, etc. This is information for those that appreciate the efforts involved.

Thanks,
    Neno

http://treasuryvault.com/reserve-programs
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Reserve Information - Treasury Vault Empty Re: Reserve Information - Treasury Vault

Post by Neno Thu 02 Mar 2017, 2:45 pm

Just got message that TV has got fully set up to import and export with out a middle man or logistics to be fully covered for encase interest in reserves. Always your choice but would appreciate the sharing of the information as I can appreciate the trouble.
    Lobo
    Lobo

Reserve Information - Treasury Vault Empty Re: Reserve Information - Treasury Vault

Post by Lobo Thu 02 Mar 2017, 3:19 pm

Thanks Neno, does Treasury Vault provide a list of states it sells in and does it have locations where we can exchange after the RV?

hi

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 8:12 am