Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade: local wheat received for this season covering 80% of the country's need

Lobo
    Lobo

Trade: local wheat received for this season covering 80% of the country's need  Empty Trade: local wheat received for this season covering 80% of the country's need

Post by Lobo Mon 03 Aug 2015, 11:46 am

Trade: local wheat received for this season covering 80% of the country's need

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Said Saad al-Faris al-Hamdani, Director General of the General Company for Grain Trade, Ministry of Commerce, said the marketing season for the current year saw the receipt of large amounts of local wheat reached (3128298) tons in all provinces in the country, which stopped marketing it except the liberated areas in Nineveh province, which is marketing the still It continues.

He added that the amounts received from the wheat cover approximately 80% of the country's needs and that the marketing season for the current year will be the access gate to achieve self-sufficiency and then execute the grand goal of belonging to a global wheat exporters Club.

He said al-Hamdani said cooperation which was submitted by local governments and departments associated in the provinces of the country Kaveh a significant impact in achieving success through marketing season for the current year in Tovirkot the Iraqi citizen of Berguiv bread, indicating that there is a lot of work in front of his company is to find mechanisms that Tumen safety inventories and the preservation of national wealth.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:29 pm