Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance Committee ready to vote on 2016 budget

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Parliamentary Finance Committee ready to vote on 2016 budget Empty Parliamentary Finance Committee ready to vote on 2016 budget

Post by lonelyintexas Sun 20 Sep 2015, 2:40 pm

20/09/2015 12:13 |

Press direction - special /

Parliamentary Finance Committee announced, on Sunday, that members of the House of Representatives is ready to pass the budget law for 2016 despite the lack of allocations in the law.

Committee member Ahmed Sarhan in an interview with "direction Press" He explained that the lack of appropriations in the budget next year is caused by the lack of revenue, noting that the parliament will vote on the law as soon as the need to balance the state in which these deteriorating conditions in the country.

He added that all deputies fully prepared for the approval of the law, and that the 2016 budget is the budget of a large economic and financial crisis experienced by Iraq because of the deteriorating world oil prices.

And next Tuesday will see a meeting of the Presidium of the House of Representatives and heads and representatives of parliamentary blocs to discuss the general budget law before the start legitimizes.

This comes at a time when Congress called for the need to leave the differences and initiate passage of the budget and its relation to their importance to the situation of living and the services provided to citizens.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is like a wow, if they are actually ready.  New Sheriff in town.
    Thanks
    LIT
    Dance

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 11:10 am