Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki put the finishing touches to end demonstrations

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki put the finishing touches to end demonstrations  Empty Maliki put the finishing touches to end demonstrations

Post by Rocky Wed 20 Mar 2013, 2:30 pm

Maliki put the finishing touches to end demonstrations

The time on Wednesday, 20 March / March 2013

Baghdad / Orr News
    Continue to Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki's efforts on ending the demonstrations and meet the legitimate demands of the demonstrators, after it has been reached by the Committee of Five set up by the National Alliance, as well as the government committee set up by al-Maliki to meet these demands to the final stages, to complete the implementation.
    Sources close to the cabinet said (UR) that the government was able to neutralize all those who tried to ride the wave of demonstrations for political and sectarian purposes, electoral, and exiled leadership of the demonstrations to unknown destinations could lead Iraq to the considerable risks.
    It showed that the government has reached agreements fully with the elders and notables of the provinces that embraces demonstrations on termination, despite persistent attempts by the exile or refute such news, they lost their balance mass, because of their attempts to drag the demonstrations for the goals and foreign agendas aimed at dividing Iraq.
    And on the withdrawal of the Kurdish ministers of the Council of Ministers, the sources said that Prime Minister in the past sessions of the Council, for the continuity of government work which relates to the needs of citizens, which can not be postponed because of the political positions convulsive to some parties.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:57 pm