Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economic parliamentary: financial challenges are an obstacle to write a 2016 budget to Parliament

Sarisus
    Sarisus
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Economic parliamentary: financial challenges are an obstacle to write a 2016 budget to Parliament Empty Economic parliamentary: financial challenges are an obstacle to write a 2016 budget to Parliament

Post by Sarisus Wed 23 Sep 2015, 8:36 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

09/23/2015 13:20

Tomorrow Press / Baghdad: The Commission on the economy and investment representative, Wednesday, that the large fiscal deficit and the problem of Kurdistan region's share of the financial budget stand to send 2016 budget to the House of Representatives this month. She said committee member Najiba Najib for "tomorrow Press," that " 2016 budget will not be up to the House of Representatives in September of this because of the financial challenges that direction, which are an obstacle to be sent, and of fiscal deficits and by Kurdistan's share of the budget. 

"Najib added that" is likely to put an end to those problems and have sent the budget at the end of the month October to Parliament in order to make some adjustments and approval, "indicating that" the Commission is working to coordinate with the Ministry of Finance and Planning to study the economic constraints in the budget and develop solutions and recommendations for the purpose of sending the federal budget in a timely manner. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:22 pm