Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+5
jbowhunter
sassy
Lobo
Readytogo
lonelyintexas
9 posters

Economist the issuance of a class 50 000 dinars, will not contribute to the stability of the market

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Economist the issuance of a class 50  000 dinars, will not contribute to the stability of the market Empty Economist the issuance of a class 50 000 dinars, will not contribute to the stability of the market

Post by lonelyintexas Thu 12 Nov 2015, 8:03 am

Economist the issuance of a class 50  000 dinars, will not contribute to the stability of the market

Thursday 12 November 2015 15:02

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Alsumaria News / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    confirmed former economist at the Central Bank of Iraq on behalf of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Hadi, Thursday, that the issuance of 50 class thousand dinars will not contribute to the stability of the market, stressing that large transactions are covered through the dollar. He said Abdul Hadi in an interview with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]News, that " Category issuing cash 50,000 dinars by the Central Bank will not contribute to the reduction of non-market stability, especially price index of the market and inflation, "he said, adding that" there are changes in the economies of the data on the ground and the Iraqi contraction of economic reality. "He said Abdul Hadi said "these cash category would raise imposed on a bank in the management of operational costs and the organization of the currency," explaining that "there will be no desired results to facilitate transactions." Said Abdul Hadi that "monetary category currently in circulation, amounting to 25 000 dinars are enough to handle them through individual transactions and companies, while the big deals are covered through the dollar. "The Central Bank of Iraq, on Wednesday (November 11, 2015) for issuing a new banknote fifty thousand Dinars category, attributing this to complete the banknotes structure Iraqi and put a high value on the trading category.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Readytogo
    Readytogo
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Economist the issuance of a class 50  000 dinars, will not contribute to the stability of the market Empty Re: Economist the issuance of a class 50 000 dinars, will not contribute to the stability of the market

Post by Readytogo Thu 12 Nov 2015, 9:32 am

Are they saying that JUST releasing these denoms will not b ENOUGH to fix their economy; that there has to b another mechanism (RV) take place for the fixin to happen?  I sure hope so!
    Lobo
    Lobo

Economist the issuance of a class 50  000 dinars, will not contribute to the stability of the market Empty Re: Economist the issuance of a class 50 000 dinars, will not contribute to the stability of the market

Post by Lobo Thu 12 Nov 2015, 9:49 am

Iraq is to return to a market based economy the first half of 2016, and I would think that would require a currency that is on the Forex.  It will be interesting, the CBI said the larger notes were to encourage the people to use the dinar and not the dollar for large purchases.  The CBI is still selling bonds in Iraq which is bringing in the dinar, so the issuance of the 50K notes are not adding more currency.  They still need the smaller notes for smaller purchases - since the CBI has been talking about these larger notes for months, it is part of the plan and the IMF and WB are working with the CBI.  I am not concerned, the country needs to be international and its currency needs to be international.  Also, these notes will help prevent fraud, along with electronic banking, resulting in the country making progress.
    Readytogo
    Readytogo
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Post by Readytogo Thu 12 Nov 2015, 10:01 am

That's what I was thinking lobo.  Just part of the plan.  Those smaller denoms will show up when it's time.  Timing is everything.  It's gonna work out just in time!  Just my 2 cents worth.
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by sassy Thu 12 Nov 2015, 11:06 am

11.12.2015As duck would say, sell sell sell!!!  duck
    jbowhunter
    jbowhunter
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

Post by jbowhunter Thu 12 Nov 2015, 11:15 am

I believe someone, can't recall who it was, said that if these came out as 50,000 /100,000 and NOT fils that we would be in for a long wait.  Is that still the thought?   I'll have to go back and find that thread tonight as it is difficult to do in the iPhone.   LOL.
    Pig-Pen
    Pig-Pen
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

Post by Pig-Pen Thu 12 Nov 2015, 11:52 am

Yep. I remember that also...... I hope that is not relavent now.
    Franky
    Franky
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Post by Franky Thu 12 Nov 2015, 12:30 pm

I am NOT selling, but I sure isn't waiting around hanging on to every single word EITHER!!

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Readytogo
    Readytogo
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Post by Readytogo Thu 12 Nov 2015, 2:51 pm

I've been outta the loop for awhile, obviously, but I would like to ask another question if I may.  These large notes, exactly what r they a sign of?  Waiting longer than the last expected date for RV by end of first half of 2016 (my hope), or a, dare I say, LOP?  If it's not the latter, then for me, all is well. Heck, whose to say they won't just release the smaller fils ASAP, without pomp or circumstance.  I'm having a very good day and refuse to let this get me down.  My God is more than sufficient. Thanks for allowing me to chime in for a bit.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:08 am