Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

New border points to meet the customs tariff

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

New border points to meet the customs tariff  Empty New border points to meet the customs tariff

Post by day dreamer Sun 13 Dec 2015, 7:02 pm

12/14/2015 (00:01 pm) 

[ltr]New border points to meet the customs tariff [/ltr]

BAGHDAD / long-Presse

[ltr] The Cabinet decided, on Sunday, the introduction of points in the approved border crossing points shall audit and make sure customs tariff are met, and the introduction of standardization of quality control points. 
    He said the Information Office of the Council of Ministers, in a statement received (long-Presse) a copy of it, that "the Council of Ministers decided in its normal 46 held on (8 December 2015) by the Ministry of Finance of the Federal / General Administration of Customs introduction points Kmarkip holds the audit and ensure that customs tariffs are met legally approved in the border crossing points. " 
    Council of Ministers and added that "those points to take the necessary fulfillment of a full tariff measures in the event of non-payment in those ports or the remaining portion of them met at a complete lack of completeness in those approved border crossing points." 
    The statement continued that "the Council also decided that the Ministry of Federal Planning and by the Central Organization for Standardization and Quality Control introduction of standardization points quality control shall ensure the conformity of goods within the approved border crossing points with the approved standards wherever required in the various governorates of Iraq." The Minister of Industry and Minerals confirmed, in (December 2015) 3, on the ministry's ability to compete with foreign goods, on condition that the application of the customs tariff and the protection of the national product and the lack of support for the dollar exchange rate laws.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:38 pm