Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

High oil prices

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

High oil prices Empty High oil prices

Post by day dreamer Mon 04 Jan 2016, 9:26 pm

High oil prices

1/5/2016 0:00

Capitals - Agencies

Oil prices jumped more than two percent in the first hours dealing during 2016 because of tensions between Saudi Arabia and Iran.
    The price of a barrel of oil light «light sweet infraction,» for delivery in February 48 cents to $ 37.52 a barrel in electronic trading in Asia.
    Jumped price of Brent crude more than 2.5 percent and more than a dollar to reach a high level in the morning, reaching 38.50 dollars a barrel on Monday before falling to $ 38.28 at 0136 GMT.
    The contract rose US crude West Texas Intermediate 76 cents or 2.05 percent to $ 37.80 a barrel. Despite this jump, the low oil prices by two-thirds since the mid-2014 as a result of the huge surplus of supply at a time when producers are pumping between 0.5 and two million barrels a day more than the actual demand. It comes the rise in oil prices the day after Riyadh's decision to cut diplomatic ties with Tehran in response to the demonstrators burned the embassy and consulate Saudetyn in Iran as part of the popular and official IRNA violent protests against the execution of Saudi cleric Nimr. He said Bernard Ao analyst at «IG Markets» in Singapore: The Asian markets react with fears that geopolitical tensions in the Middle East lead to the threat of oil supplies. But in spite of this rise is expected to be black gold prices remain low because of abundant supply, a factor that led to the fall in oil prices from a hundred dollars in June 2014 to less than forty dollars.

http://www.alsabaah.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=107612

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:32 pm