Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hassan Salem: the return of US troops to Iraq to implement its plan to divide Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hassan Salem: the return of US troops to Iraq to implement its plan to divide Iraq Empty Hassan Salem: the return of US troops to Iraq to implement its plan to divide Iraq

Post by Rocky Sat 23 Jan 2016, 7:43 am

[size=30]Hassan Salem: the return of US troops to Iraq to implement its plan to divide Iraq[/size]
    23/01/2016

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

He Commission on Security and Defense parliamentary member Hassan Salem regret that the US withdrawal from Iraq after receiving painful blows by the resistance factions They invoke arguments to return to him again. 
    Salem In an interview with the program "our report" which aired "channel direction," said the US administration is trying to find her an outlet for the return of its troops to Iraq under the pretext of fighting Daash Alahabiy. 
    Salem said that the American game is funny and wailing at the same time after he had created for themselves the arguments and pretexts in order to re-build its combat troops and military bases. 
    Salem said that America has advisers and generals, trained in Iraq and is moving in its project to divide Iraq. Indicating that the troops return to Iraq is not the goal of it as advertised train Iraqi forces, but for the purpose of dedicating their presence to implement the partition plan. 
    The United States has sent a special force to Ein al-Asad base (200 km west of Baghdad), in order to carry out reconnaissance missions and intervention, according to a source in Anbar Operations Command.
    According to the source that the task of the American work force is to secure the border between Iraq and Syria, and cut supply lines for the terrorist organization Daash Qaim area between the Iraqi and Syrian town of Abu Kamal.
    Edit just Serail 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:11 am