Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Interior inaugurates the unified card in Karbala Monday and prepared to have a second office in Bagh

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Interior inaugurates the unified card in Karbala Monday and prepared to have a second office in Bagh Empty Interior inaugurates the unified card in Karbala Monday and prepared to have a second office in Bagh

Post by Rocky Wed 17 Feb 2016, 3:35 pm

Interior inaugurates the unified card in Karbala Monday and prepared to have a second office in Baghdad

Wednesday 17-02-2016 | 7:57:17

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    J p

Twilight News / scheduled to open the Interior Ministry on Monday, the national card in Karbala province, while plans to open a new office of the card itself in Baghdad after the Office of the Diyala Bridge area.
    According to a statement issued by the ministry, the minister Mohammed Ghaban presided over the weekly meeting of the Supreme National Commission for the card in the presence of the concerned authorities and the chock, to discuss a number of issues, which singled out the work of the project.
    The statement added that the meeting discussed the achievements of the decisions of the previous meeting, and the preparations for the opening of the national card next Monday in the circle of the holy city of Karbala and configuration for the opening of a new office in the capital, Baghdad.
    The statement said that the meeting discussed the geographical distribution of technical staffs specialized in information technology and communications, as well as discuss the final touches to the booklet, which was prepared to explain the merits and the national card details.
    In the meantime, the Directorate of Public Works Engineering presented a detailed explanation of the structures greetings and permanent and temporary structures for some of their own national card sites.
    The statement concluded that the compilers stressed the need to continue efforts to educate the media on the card and complete their own training centers.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:00 am