Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq: producers must OPEC and outside work quickly to restore balance to the market

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq: producers must OPEC and outside work quickly to restore balance to the market Empty Iraq: producers must OPEC and outside work quickly to restore balance to the market

Post by Rocky Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:13 am

Iraq: producers must OPEC and outside work quickly to restore balance to the market

2/24/16

Twilight News / Iraqi oil official, a senior, said on Wednesday that he must be on the producers of OPEC and outside work quickly to rebalance the global oil market and only Vsttvaqm damage repair may take a long time.

Falah al-Amiri, said the representative of Iraq's OPEC governor and general manager of the Iraqi Oil Marketing Company (SOMO) The collapse of the volatility of oil prices has nothing to do with Iraq's oil production, which is growing at a steady pace each year in line with global demand will continue to do so.

Amery said in Argus Conference of crude oil in the Middle East, held in Abu Dhabi "States must OPEC and outside move quickly to restore the balance of oil supply and global demand otherwise Vsivaqm repaired the damage and it will take time."

Amiri said that Iraq's oil production reached 4.775 million barrels per day in January and that the OPEC member country's exports, "nearly four million barrels per day," including the Kurdistan region of Iraq shipments.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 7:37 am