Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Basrah Gas achieved the highest production and the provincial council confirms: contribute to the st

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Basrah Gas achieved the highest production and the provincial council confirms: contribute to the st Empty Basrah Gas achieved the highest production and the provincial council confirms: contribute to the st

Post by Rocky Sat 27 Feb 2016, 3:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Basrah Gas achieved the highest production and the provincial council confirms: contribute to the stability of electricity

 Basra / long-Presse 

It announced the Basra Gas Company, achieve higher levels of production during her February , the current, indicating that it managed to reduce pollutants proportion Also, while counting the provincial council, that it contributes to the stability of the national electricity system and strengthen the economic role of Basra. 
    The company said, in a statement, received (long - Presse) a copy of it, that "gas production achieved thehighest levels the beginning of February 2016, through the raw gas processing of the 411 rate of more than 600 million standard cubic feet (Mqmq)", noting that " the production of condensate, natural gasoline, rose is one to ten thousand barrels per day, as well as a liquid , which rose gas is the other at a rate of 3278 tons. " 
    she said the Basra gas Company that" greenhouse gas emissions dioxide polluter of carbon to theenvironment, decreased at a rate of 20 tons per year, since the conduct of the company in March 2013, which is equivalent to the emission of gases from the exhausts of about 14 million vehicles. " on the 
    other hand , said head of the oil and gas in the Basra Governorate Council, Ali Shaddad Knight, in an interview (long - Presse) that" the increase in dry gas production to supply power plants, contributes to the stability of the system national and stimulate economic role of Bozrah. "
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:09 am