Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq, the second largest in the world to buy arms during the 2015 bill amounted to US $ 7.3 billion

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq, the second largest in the world to buy arms during the 2015 bill amounted to US $ 7.3 billion Empty Iraq, the second largest in the world to buy arms during the 2015 bill amounted to US $ 7.3 billion

Post by Rocky Sat 05 Mar 2016, 9:29 am

Iraq, the second largest in the world to buy arms during the 2015 bill amounted to US $ 7.3 billion

BAGHDAD - Iraq Press - March 5 / March: Iraq occupied during the fiscal year 2014/2015 the second largest in the world for imported weapon States; reaching bill total purchase Iraq of weapons of 7.3 billion US dollars, came Brazil in third place as the largest buyer of weapons globally over the past year , bill of 6.5 billion dollars, and Brazil was the main importer of the Swedish - made ​​fighter jets in the past year.

South Korea came in first place worldwide as the largest buyer of the weapon , as the total value of bills paid by the purchase of weapons in Korea last year amounted to 7.8 billion US dollars; as a result of the continuation of the state of security tension with its northern neighbor.

Reimbursement South Korea out of the value of some US $ 7 billion for the producers of arms Americans during the past year to become the first customer for the complex American military industrialization, especially combat and transport helicopters and support systems their own helicopters, as well as aircraft drones and systems developed by the American production survey, as news agency " the Middle East , " he said.

In general , the global arms market transaction volume reached during the 2014/2015 amounted to 71.8 billion US dollars, while it reached $ 70.1 billion in the year 2013/2014, which refers to the continuation of the steady rise in the growth of the global arms market. Q ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:41 pm