Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Letters to Mr. Muqtada al-Sadr | The third message |

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Letters to Mr. Muqtada al-Sadr | The third message | Empty Letters to Mr. Muqtada al-Sadr | The third message |

Post by Rocky Sat 12 Mar 2016, 3:36 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Letters to Mr. Muqtada al-Sadr | The third message |

galb Hassan Shabandar 

Many people warned me to write these letters to you, because they know that I do not Aahabi largely with type, and while I declare, you answer and I still answer that ages the hands of God Almighty, and not what the value of faith in God without this absolute him confidence, and is left for me from life after he died Ammar?

But I know well that you have the open -mindedness and a wide you descendant ofthat feat fighter, and therefore, I am not so venturesome. 
    I do not intend any interpretation posed by others with respect to the latter Hrakk, but I can assure youbetween me and God, that the biggest emitting is sincerity, may Allah commanded us to work phenomena , , he alone is the knower Balsrair, but private motivation does not necessarily mean the safety position. 
    The current Liberal owns dynamic genius, they have been fans of this trend in response to the fast - captain, organized, disciplined, very exciting, strictly temporary, and no doubt that the Saraya peace was a milestone on the dynamism, the Saraya peace in surveys war for Iraq, we would like you to Abba , Hashim Saraya war in surveys of peace! 
    Yes! 
    We want Saraya war against poverty, ignorance and desolation and flatness, this city of the revolution, for example , serve as a sample or theme in a very precise While be sociological survey the field for all themanifestations of poverty and deprivation, organized crime and fraud, and I say I do not care about , because I belong morally to this city, but her great credit on the articulated days with him, God willing. the 
    greater jihad is the real jihad, the one who put Kan solid grandfather the Messenger of Allah, when he returned from a victorious battle, to announce that put brick, planting a tree, and the organization of the cliff, and remove the hurt of the road, fun Ashraf from carrying the sword in the battlefield, and we want you to move Pityark of the draft lesser jihad to the project the greater jihad , otherwise what is the fate of a stream running illiteracy probably the biggest area of its affiliates and patrons and loved ones? 
    frankly: We want Revolution city typical of cleanliness and intellectual activity neighborhood and tender spiritual reading alphabet and ornamental beauty does not 
    speak for the city of revolution like the examples hit not measured as you know , O Abu Hashim. 
    this live response to your call in to volunteer in the battlefields against Daash and terrorism, in order to Iraq, and the immediate response of the Organization to demonstrate, they should turn out to be defended towards the other greenhouses of life, construction, urbanization, China has succeeded in the spiritual appeal of public investment in the construction of cities and the fight against unemployment, and addressing fatal illiterate, are you an actor that? 
    was Htavk Iraq, and a national emblem very core, to thank him, but reveals that the blood of al- Sadr national House valid in your veins, and your knowledge, and knowledge of everyone, without favoritism or politeness, to the house of al- Sadr Reference was still more than any other Iraqi, a love rooted in Iraq Tine this house, even Musa al - Sadr, was yearning to Iraq before anyone else, and here Astgazq, and Swear you, to tell you: 
    Najaf in danger .... 
    Where is Tyark of this fact Najaf meant to abduction, but is in the process of kidnapping, cheering as the Iraq and Iraq must emerge from his core cheers frank Sadeh ... cheers as the Najaf and Najaf. 
    We have sold some of the claims to work for Islam Najaf, and perhaps haggle them, and you, for you aresaturated with the spirit Iraq is you responsibility to defend Najaf, rescued from abduction ... 
    Did you know that your uncle first chest, was a martyr Iraq before being Shahidul Islam? 
    Did you know that the martyr first was his main concern Iraq, even in the academic examples that he beat her to clarify the statement and explanation the boasts the word Iraq? 
    Did you know that Najaf was a vibrant spirit and in thought and breath and very conscience of Mohammed Baqir al - Sadr before beating God in the depths of his soul pure? 
    Believe I do not exaggerate ... 
    what is the outcome that I want to reach them here? 
    the move from the Jihad project younger to project the greater jihad ... 
    but do we finished the project the smaller Islamic Jihad to ask you such a big leap? 
    acknowledged: No ... 
    but because you have this Alttiaraldkhm, you can parallel between Aljhadin, embarks us a new year, the smaller Islamic Jihad and the greater jihad twins .... 
    follow
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:01 pm