Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Letters to Mr. Muqtada al-Sadr | The fourth message |

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Letters to Mr. Muqtada al-Sadr | The fourth message | Empty Letters to Mr. Muqtada al-Sadr | The fourth message |

Post by Rocky Tue 15 Mar 2016, 3:41 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Letters to Mr. Muqtada al-Sadr | The fourth message |

galb Hassan Shabandar 

Will Afjek or Ovajik in the last sentence of this article ... it is a lump, the gall, I want to Asarg Aba Hashim harsh words at face value, but God knows how much sweetness in its interior, how much is coming from the heart, God willing , loving, speak to you and I'm not Mtemtrsa dozens of soldiers and the officer as Mr. al - Maliki, not holed up in a sheltered from the notorious American green area, not hiding in a crawlspace coward as Khodair al, nor Aware myself in the dark corners in thehope of having a false, and I'm not the one swearing honesty Nsaath Vakzb and lie and lie so believe me people like so many others, and I'm not afraid to thousand employees of my relatives hired without conscience and without fear of God in the most dangerous site from developed countries sites that are relevant to the security of the country and the people. that I am, I search for a meager kiosk to drink with pigmentosa shoes morning tea, or kiosk holds some gravitas not because he is a destination for new nouveaux riches, but because he radiates the light of fungal word, ah , my father Hashim, how much they aregreat Bbago shoes, stall holders, guards the city, those who clean the streets, as if they were telling us, we clean up the city from the banana peels and orange , which devour you and your children, we do not have what it Nicot our bodies meager even the most miserable loaf live in history ... and you are driving this movement blessed, I thought well that Iraq is at a crossroads, either death or life? Have you ever thought that Iraqi Shi'ites , who were and are still (Mach fire), more than seven million orphans sir in Iraq, most ofthem, but so many of Alcatherh of Iraq 's Shiites, more than a million widow of Sir in Iraq, most of them from silks Shiites in Iraq, more than a million disabled lord in Iraq, most of them young Iraqi Shiites, tell me, what is left of Iraq 's Shiites? Tell me, there are those who want to free their Mosul, and Aleppo, and the corners of the earth, all, tempted to shout was really his time, but today a hoax intended to eliminate Noor Muhammad and his campaign (every day of Ashura and all the land of Karbala), Dear Sir, graves Najaf bustles every Friday night widows and young orphans, funerals followed by funerals, convoys of the sons ofAbdul - Zahra and Hmhodh and Mhaisen and Aboud ... bodies followed by the bodies, a stream of coffins never - ending, Gmaim black, encouraged her issue shall from outrigger yard eternal, yes, a courtyard designed his eternal, Vanchy this, and the pond Bgalb Shabandar Khodair al and Muwaffaq al - Rubaie and philosopher of his time Jaafari, either God for the plight of shaking her throne of God ... it was Iraq 's Shiites holocaust of Iraq / Iran war, and they were burnt Kuwait war, and they were burnt bring out war (occupation), the war of power with the (occupation) in a time of Allawi, the war power in the Charge of theknights ... but enough is enough? Do not tell me God for orphans of this war, do not tell me God with thewidows of this war, sir , I do not believe Bmataavirkie pale, I believe Bmataveziqia Mncooha reality , Iraq 'sShiites are embarking on a scourge metastasizes, the poverty, deprivation, hunger, blood, widowed, illiterate, curse, deviation, extreme evil ... Did I realized that behind this speech ... we want children Revolution city play and have fun with love and joy of not playing a game of mass and ruin, we want kids torch the city rejoice in their colored clothes, do not want them to play b (cob and crossbow), we want the people of thecity and the torch that Ervloa the same clothes you enjoy wearing it the children of the green Zone , thechildren .. and I go back to wondering ... Are you ensuring that this mobility will not exploited by enemies , the Americans, and the orphans of the former regime, and Spoilers, who are planning a blood Shiite / Shiite?I'm not against the movement, but I do not agree with you on the movement , which only creates more problems and dilemmas ... Hrakk against the state is not intact, that Hrakk blessed must It is against theNational Alliance, to pressure him to be on the level of responsibility .... Hrakk should be on the direction of the National Alliance , the following demands as I see: first , to go out a comprehensive plan of action to save Iraq , which is now in it, especially at the level of the Shiite area. Second: to be a coalition of His sovereign political decision, not Iran or Saudi Arabia or Turkey, an Iraqi decision very core. Third , that the coalition works to participate in the formation of a government of technocrats to reform possible. Fourth , that puts thecoalition giant 's plan to clean up the ministries of: a: networks family mafias. B: Duds at work. C: who Jaeaa through mediation and ingratiating and bribery D: Alzaidon need Dear father of Hashem ... you must work and contribute to the rest of the life of the government of Mr. Abadi , the remaining be a prelude to the State ofsuccessful, do not be so without pester and hard work on storm events administrative revolution in all ministries of the state ... and to speak the same to the Prime Minister , Mr. Abadi ... We do not want more of the martyrs ... we want more work ... and it's an hour jinx those cited by Mohammed Baqir al - Sadr. .. I say that I mean what the words of a follow
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:10 am