Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Injured chemotherapy in Taza to Turkey for treatment

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Injured chemotherapy in Taza to Turkey for treatment Empty Injured chemotherapy in Taza to Turkey for treatment

Post by Rocky Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:51 am

[ltr]Injured chemotherapy in Taza to Turkey for treatment[/ltr]

Since 04/01/2016 16:45 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The head of Save the Turkmens in Iraq , Ali al - Bayati, on Friday, the transfer of 15 injured by bombing chemotherapy for Daash on Taza to Turkey for treatment.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Al - Bayati said in a press statement, I followed / balances News /, that "15 cases of burns , most of the chemical bombardment, including the majority of them children, were taken for treatment in Turkish hospitals , according to the programs with Iraq since 2003 for medical cooperation for free."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added, " The cases of poisoning and suffocation daily against children in the district when they go to school, as well as the teaching staff, are still the area in need of purification and intervention to be cleared of toxic gas that made ​​the foul smell of the air."[/ltr]
    [ltr]It is said that Daash terrorist bombing in late February last, in terms of Taza , south of Kirkuk rocket carrying toxic chemicals, targeting the majority of Turkmen citizens.[/ltr]
    [ltr]And it caused rain Friday night in the spread of gases from the spots that bombed "Daash" B86 Katyusha rockets loaded with highly toxic mustard gas, causing the death of a child and seven embryos in addition to 2180 with burns and suffocation.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The left half of the families in Taza committed to their places, while the other section has been displaced because of the difficulty of living in the area that has not seen so far any measures to be cleared of gas, said al - Bayati.[/ltr]
    [ltr]It includes Taza, south of Kirkuk province constitutionally disputed between the KRG and the Iraqi government, themajority of Turkmen component, in the north of the capital Baghdad. Ended 29 / D 24[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:32 am