Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Associate jihadist chest: We will stand by generally issued arrest orders against demonstrators

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Associate jihadist chest: We will stand by generally issued arrest orders against demonstrators Empty Associate jihadist chest: We will stand by generally issued arrest orders against demonstrators

Post by Rocky Sun 08 May 2016, 2:42 am

[ltr]Associate jihadist chest: We will stand by generally issued arrest orders against demonstrators[/ltr]

Since 07/05/2016 23:01 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Abu al-Issawi stressed prayers Associate jihadist leader of Sadr Muqtada al-Sadr that the constitutional right to demonstrate peacefully, stressing the overall standing of trying to issue arrest warrants against demonstrators and legitimate means orders[/ltr]
    [ltr]Issawi said in a statement seen by / balances News / "The Iraqi constitution, passed to the people the right to peaceful demonstration and protest any Auaml project he sees a mistake."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Issawi said that "people have the right to express his opinion peacefully and that the Iraqi people what he has done in the demonstrations and sit-ins that came out of reform."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said al-Issawi Commenting on rumors that promote the issuance of arrest warrants against demonstrators diary; that "there are those who want to circumvent the constitution and trying to spread rumors about the issuance of an arrest warrant Hola demonstrators diary will stand Bugehm legitimate means."[/ltr]
    [ltr]is over[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:13 pm