Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi's deputies Diyala security forces in the province and directed to stay away from political mat

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi's deputies Diyala security forces in the province and directed to stay away from political mat Empty Abadi's deputies Diyala security forces in the province and directed to stay away from political mat

Post by Rocky Mon 09 May 2016, 4:24 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Abadi's deputies Diyala security forces in the province and directed to stay away from political matters

Nur News / Baghdad 
    held the Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi, a meeting on Sunday, with a number of deputies from theprovince of Diyala and members maintaining Council. 
    According to the statement of the Office Abadi "Alnornilloz" received a copy of it today . "During themeeting , to discuss the political and security situation in the province and the recent developments and the importance of find solutions to problematic and conflicts taking place in the province. " 
    he said Abadi , that" political disputes in the province should not affect the security and stability of thecitizen in Diyala and services provided to him. " 
    he said that" the duty of security forces to maintain security and not to interfere with political matters and has issued several directives to security forces the military in Diyala to maintain security and keep away from political things , "adding : " I am commander in chief of the armed forces refuse categorically to use our armed forces for political and partisan purposes because their aim is to maintain public security. " 
    He stressed Abadi , that" we have to deal with the facts , which is no different than the one we do not interfere with the work of the provincial council that the differences are not reflected on its members and the services provided to the citizen security. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:09 pm