Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iranian Foreign Ministry describes the circumstances of al-Sadr's visit to Tehran

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iranian Foreign Ministry describes the circumstances of al-Sadr's visit to Tehran Empty Iranian Foreign Ministry describes the circumstances of al-Sadr's visit to Tehran

Post by Rocky Mon 09 May 2016, 6:12 am

[rtl]Iranian Foreign Ministry describes the circumstances of al-Sadr's visit to Tehran[/rtl]

[rtl]BAGHDAD / Sky Press: Areej al-Taie[/rtl]

[rtl] It denied the Iranian Foreign Ministry, on Monday, visiting the cleric Muqtada al-Sadr into the country to consult with officials there.[/rtl]

[rtl]He said ministry spokesman Gabri Ansari told a news conference seen by "Sky Press," that "Muqtada al-Sadr did not have any official visit to Iran in the last period for consultations with Iranian officials."[/rtl]

[rtl]Sources earlier said that "al-Sadr left for Iran on a visit to some of his relatives and lose the martyr Sadr office in the Iranian city of Qom," expected to "come back next week to Iraq."[/rtl]

[rtl]He left the cleric Moqtada al-Sadr, after the storming of the demonstrators to the parliament building, on board an Iranian plane to Tehran, and while his followers say he went to offer condolences on the death of the eighth Shia Imams and that he would probably stay there for two months, where he was to retire from politics during this period.[/rtl]

[rtl]The US newspaper, confirmed that Iran is seeking to intervene to stop the protest movement called by the cleric Moqtada al-Sadr in the political process, which he described as "corrupt."[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 2:38 pm