Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq asks Jordan Raghad Saddam Hussein

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq asks Jordan Raghad Saddam Hussein Empty Iraq asks Jordan Raghad Saddam Hussein

Post by Rocky Thu 19 May 2016, 8:49 am

Iraq asks Jordan Raghad Saddam Hussein

Thursday 19-05-2016 | 12:18:46

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    H d

Twilight News / demanded that Iraq, Jordan, Saudi extradition present in the first Iraqi figures accuse of supporting terrorism and money laundering, led by the daughter Raghad Saddam Hussein.
    He said Iraqi Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari, Iraq asked Jordan coordination on delivery figures required by the Iraqi judiciary and located on the Jordanian territory.
    He said al - Jaafari , in an official statement released by the Iraqi Foreign Ministry , during a meeting with the Jordanian consul in Erbil Haitham Alian, that these characters have a role in supporting terrorism and issues of money laundering. 
    While al - Jaafari did not name figures who demanded Jordan delivered, sources revealed that the characters on her head Raghad Saddam Hussein The number of Iraqi anti current Iraqi regime figures.

Jordan, Iraq and demanded more than once extradite Raghad, who lives in Amman, after 2003, but that Jordan had been refusing every time to deal with these requests.
    Raghad and got on the personal and political assurances from the Jordanian government, not officially deal with any Iraqi memo or even international in its name is given.
    Jordan previously rejected and strongly request the government of Nouri al-Maliki has been made by formally demanding the extradition to Jordan, Raghad Saddam Hussein to trial.
    He also called for Iraq, Jordan handed over a number of participants at a conference in Amman of the Iraqi opposition in 2014, led by Sheikh Harith al-Dhari, head of the Association of Muslim Scholars, who died last year, in addition to Nasser al-Janabi, and Bashar spate good Bazzaz.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:19 pm