Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki after the liberation of Fallujah must expedite relief and displaced people returned to their

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki after the liberation of Fallujah must expedite relief and displaced people returned to their  Empty Maliki after the liberation of Fallujah must expedite relief and displaced people returned to their

Post by Rocky Sat 18 Jun 2016, 3:09 am

[ltr]Maliki after the liberation of Fallujah must expedite relief and displaced people returned to their cities[/ltr]

Since 18/06/2016 00:08 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]

[ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]He urged the president of a coalition of state law, Nuri al-Maliki, on Friday, all state agencies, to speed up the relief of displaced persons and bring them back to their cities, and that after the liberation of Fallujah announcement completely. Maliki said in a statement received / balances News / copy of it, "Praise be to God, who of us victory in this month on our enemies and nail them in battles fateful for the Liberation of the raped of our cities and we live the joy of liberation and one after the other until the asphalt to us today Bushra return of the city of Fallujah to the embrace of the nation, and the expulsion of the remnants of Daash them, despite everything we are going through challenges and crises politically difficult goal to undermine Iraq and its people, but our faith firmly in our consistency and cohesion in our land and our rights and national constants. " He added: "On this occasion, we call on all state agencies to expedite relief to the displaced and pave the way for their return to their homes and turn this plot that was aimed at the unity of Iraq and its people" page. He continued: "I also call on all politicians to review the positions and unify the visions and invest our heroes victories to consolidate national unity and closing ranks to jump-start the process of building a stable and strong state to provide services to our people and to compensate those affected." The Prime Minister, Dr. Haider al-Abadi edit Fallujah announced except for some spots in the city and said that the security forces are in control of the heart of the city of Fallujah, and that today is the day of Compassion is the axiom, addressing the people of the judiciary, which remained in captivity, however Daash years ago, and promised liberation of the city of Mosul soon. Ebadi said in a statement that victory in Fallujah "Fallujah returned to the bosom of the nation and our heroine control of the heart of the city's control." "The coming hours will finish the rest fallow remaining in Fallujah," he continued, "and directed all state institutions to provide services to civilians in Fallujah." He stressed Abadi said, "Aldoaash no place for them in Iraq." Ended m h n[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:28 am