Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi calls for "unity" and warns of attacks Daash

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi calls for "unity" and warns of attacks Daash Empty Abadi calls for "unity" and warns of attacks Daash

Post by Rocky Wed 29 Jun 2016, 2:50 am

[ltr]Abadi calls for "unity" and warns of attacks Daash[/ltr]

Since 28/06/2016 21:59 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]

[ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]He warned Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, Tuesday, from potential attacks by organizing Daash in order to "compensate defeats" in the city of Fallujah, calling on political forces to unity to miss an opportunity to organize. He praised al-Abadi in a statement received / balances News / copy of it to "tournaments and the sacrifices of the Iraqi forces that have achieved victory outstanding editing Fallujah and control them completely," noting that "Daash collapsed quickly and kill large its personnel numbers, it has also been arrested on required elements of the law crimes killing". "The quest for the re-opening of the Fallujah hospital and lounge operations to offer their services and work to re-displaced people and raise the explosives set by Daash gangs in neighborhoods program." And that "the military of our units in Mosul progressing significantly and achieved rapid success, while at the same time prepare the plans and preparations to house displaced people and look forward to helping the United Nations and to cooperate with it in the humanitarian field." He called Abadi security agencies and citizens to "beware of attempts to compensate Daash defeats and carry out terrorist acts", and urged the political forces to "unity and miss an opportunity to the enemy so as not to achieve its objectives, taking advantage of political differences." Abadi was announced, on the first Sunday, the liberation of Fallujah from the control of the organization Daash completely, while raising the Iraqi flag, which mediates dozens of fighters near Fallujah General Hospital, the city center, he has vowed to raise the Iraqi flag in Mosul soon. Ended m h n[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:36 pm