Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad International Airport and the continued air traffic naturally

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad International Airport and the continued air traffic naturally Empty Baghdad International Airport and the continued air traffic naturally

Post by Rocky Tue 05 Jul 2016, 5:43 am

[ltr]
    [size=48]Baghdad International Airport and the continued air traffic naturally

July 5, 2016

[size=14][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Our economy / Baghdad
    The Minister of Transport Agency Abdul Hussain Abtan, the safety of Baghdad International Airport from any damage caused by the rocket attack on the surroundings, while noting the sustainability of aircraft and passenger traffic, describing them as "very natural."

Information Office of the Ministry of Transport said in a statement received by the agency of our economy News, a copy of which, "The Minister of Transport Agency Abdul Hussein Abtan, lose the Baghdad International Airport, after firing 14 missiles on its surroundings, this evening."

The Abtan According to the statement, "The Baghdad airport did not suffer any damage caused by the recent rocket attack," adding that "the rockets landed in places far from the airport."

He pointed Abtan, that "the movement of aircraft in a constant permanence, and passenger traffic is very natural."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:00 pm