Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Transportation confirms the continuation of the work of the Baghdad airport, "naturally.

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Transportation confirms the continuation of the work of the Baghdad airport, "naturally. Empty Transportation confirms the continuation of the work of the Baghdad airport, "naturally.

Post by Rocky Wed 06 Jul 2016, 3:59 am

[size=30]Transportation confirms the continuation of the work of the Baghdad airport, "naturally."[/size]
    05/07/2016 12:08 | Number of Views: 50
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / Baghdad
    Transport Minister Abdul Hussain Abtan agency, on Tuesday, the safety of Baghdad International Airport from any damage caused by the rocket attack on Amith, while noting the sustainability of aircraft and passenger traffic, describing them as "very natural."
    Information Office of the Ministry of Transport said in a statement that "the trend Press" got a copy of it, "Minister of Transport and agency Abdul Hussein Abtan, you lose the Baghdad International Airport, after firing 14 missiles on its surroundings, this evening."
    He Abtan According to the statement, "The Baghdad airport did not suffer any damage due to the rocket attack Allajer," adding that "the rockets landed in places far from the airport."
    He Abtan, that "the movement of aircraft in a constant permanence, and passenger traffic is very natural."

The cell media war has been declared, earlier, about finding a truck used as a platform to launch a missile at nearly twenty camp "freedom , " some of them fell on the Amiriyah neighborhood, west of Baghdad, and wounding many citizens. The sa

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 2:03 am