Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for the Liberal Abadi carry the responsibility of security breaches and accuses him disable

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for the Liberal Abadi carry the responsibility of security breaches and accuses him disable  Empty Deputy for the Liberal Abadi carry the responsibility of security breaches and accuses him disable

Post by Rocky Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:54 pm

Deputy for the Liberal Abadi carry the responsibility of security breaches and accuses him disable reforms

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Carried an MP for the Liberal Iqbal Ghorabi block, Friday, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi responsibility for security breaches in Baghdad and other provinces, accusing him of "disabled" Algslahat government, while confirming its mass move to dismiss the three presidencies.
    She Ghorabi "Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi responsible for security breaches," attributed the reason for this is that "al-Abadi is an essential part in disrupting the reforms."
    Ghorabi confirmed that the "liberal bloc will move to dismiss the three presidencies," pointing out that "the political blocs main reason for the deteriorating security situation for its adherence to security positions."
    The Abadi announced earlier, it is "not insisting" to conduct cabinet reshuffle, which recently called him, referring to the near the start of round of talks with political forces to nominate replacements for the resigned ministers, as he emphasized that work with the current ministers "smooth and efficient"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 1:16 am