Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US House of Representatives and Iran threatens Boeing deal

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US House of Representatives and Iran threatens Boeing deal Empty US House of Representatives and Iran threatens Boeing deal

Post by Rocky Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:42 am

US House of Representatives and Iran threatens Boeing deal

US House of Representatives and Iran threatens Boeing deal 2.14680501881077427406

The footsteps of the House ofRepresentatives, in the direction ofobstructing a huge deal held by theBoeing Company and the Iranian regime worth $ 27 billion, after it passed a bill that prohibits the sale of US civilian aircraft to Iran. Under the two amendments to thedraft Appropriations Act provides them Rep . Peter Ruskan, to prohibit the sale of aircraft Iran from Boeing and rival Airbus, due to concerns about the use of these aircraft for military purposes.  the head of Iran 's civil Aviation Authority in June, said that Iran had reached an agreement with Boeing the US for the purchase of 100 aircraft, and the two sides are waiting to get approval from the US Treasury authorities .  prohibit amendments to use the funds to grant thenecessary permits to allow the sale of aircraft to Iran, and prohibits US financial institutions from granting loans to buy aircraft can be modified so that it becomes valid for military use.  it must be confirmed by the Senate on the ban, which would threaten inevitably collapse of the deal , which was be prepared in case has the largest business deal between Tehran and the US company since the overthrow of the Shah 's regime in 1979.  he said Roskam, a Republican congressman from Illinois, in a tweet, that during the voting , which took place Thursday, " the Democrats ' House of Representatives did not show any real opposition, and in many cases joined the ban the sale "efforts

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:37 am