Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Names new heads of parliamentary committees

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Names new heads of parliamentary committees Empty Names new heads of parliamentary committees

Post by Rocky Mon 01 Aug 2016, 3:34 am

Names new heads of parliamentary committees

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A parliamentary source revealed the names of the new heads of parliamentary committees
    The source said the Finance Committee Parliamentary Union was elected MP for the Iraqi strongman Mohamed Halbusi Chairman of the Committee and MP Faleh force as his deputy.
    He explained that the Legal Committee elected MP for the Kurdistan Alliance, Mohsen al-Sadoun Chairman of the Committee and MP Qassim bonded as his deputy and MP Hassan Turan, Rapporteur of the Committee.
    The source added that the committee clans kept faith MP Abboud al-Issawi, head of the committee, stressing that the parliamentary culture committee kept faith MP for the National Coalition Maysoon al-President of the Commission and the Attorney covenants Fadhli deputies her, MP Xuan Daoudi, Rapporteur of the Committee 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:27 pm