Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary economy express concern over Iraq's inability to fulfill the loans granted by internat

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary economy express concern over Iraq's inability to fulfill the loans granted by internat Empty Parliamentary economy express concern over Iraq's inability to fulfill the loans granted by internat

Post by Rocky Mon 08 Aug 2016, 6:15 am

[ltr]
    [size=48]Parliamentary economy express concern over Iraq's inability to fulfill the loans granted by international institutions

August 8, 2016

[size=14][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]
    [/ltr][/size]
    [ltr]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Our economy / Baghdad
    The Committee on the economy and investing in the House of Representatives, on Monday, expressed concern about the lack of the possibility of Iraq's commitment to its commitments and fulfill the loans granted to him by the international institutions, and confirmed that it will lead to the accumulation of debt, while warning of "a similar economic crisis to have passed by the country before the year 2003." .
    Said committee member Nora Albjara said in a statement seen by the agency of our economy News, "The Committee is concerned about the loans received by Iraq from international financial institutions, for fear of inability to Iraq from fulfilling those loans," warning that "the face of Iraq's economic conditions similar to those before the year in 2003, where he was suffering from the debt accumulation of up to 125 billion dollars. "
    She Albjara, that "Iraq is facing another problem is the mechanism of the distribution of loans to the provinces of Iraq and how to achieve justice in the distribution."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:01 am