Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Islamic Development invite to fund reconstruction of the Central Bank for the rehabilitation of the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Islamic Development invite to fund reconstruction of the Central Bank for the rehabilitation of the Empty Islamic Development invite to fund reconstruction of the Central Bank for the rehabilitation of the

Post by Rocky Mon 08 Aug 2016, 6:32 am

Islamic Development invite to fund reconstruction of the Central Bank for the rehabilitation of the liberated areas

Publishing Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2016 7:31:14 | Views: 33

BAGHDAD - News today the 

face of the Islamic Development Bank, on Monday, an invitation to a reconstruction fund and theCentral Bank for the rehabilitation of the liberated areas, indicating that the body responsible for the coordination of international efforts for the reconstruction of Iraq. 

The bank said in a statement received by the agency news of the day a copy of which was " theface an invitation to fund reconstruction and central bank and a representative of the World Bank to visit the bank 's headquarters in Jeddah soon in order to put the reconstruction of areas affected by the terrorist attacks projects programs. " the 

bank said that" the increase is aimed to discuss the reconstruction of areas affected by the terrorist operations projects and the possibility of bank support for the re ages, as the Islamic development Bank is the international body responsible for the coordination of international efforts for thereconstruction in Iraq. "
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:26 am