Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Alkhozai: Iraq adheres candidate through the presidency of OPEC

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Alkhozai: Iraq adheres candidate through the presidency of OPEC Empty Alkhozai: Iraq adheres candidate through the presidency of OPEC

Post by Rocky Tue 11 Jun 2013, 12:17 pm

Alkhozai: Iraq adheres candidate through the presidency of OPEC

06/11/2013 08:40

Deputy President of the Republic Dr. Khodair al-Iraq candidate through stuck to the presidency of the General Secretariat of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries.

Khuzai said: "Iraq oil will remain the country capable of changing economic equations in the world, if not the first is the second and the countries of the world need to activate relations with Iraq."

He said the vice president said that "Iraq has the right to preside over the General Secretariat of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting and clings candidate through for this position who is president of the advisers in the Prime Minister's Office Engineer Thamer Ghadhban, especially as the current decade will witness a turning Iraq into the most important source of gas as well as crude oil.

The representative of Iran's Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries "OPEC" Mohammad Ali Khatibi, said in a press statement earlier that Saudi Arabia did not withdraw from the circle of competition for the post of the General Secretariat of the Organization, he said, that Saudi Arabia remain in the circle of competition with Iran and Iraq to take over the job.

He said my fiance that he is likely to change methods of studying the candidates for the post of the General Secretariat of the Organization of "OPEC," noting that one of the ways is that the members of an extension of the secretary of this year for another year or that members can elect a president of the Organization secretary-general also with to keep his job first (Presidency of the organization ) for a certain period until the election of a new secretary-general.

The government says it will be able to add 400 thousand barrels per day to overall production by next year, also announced its goal to bring the production to 10 million barrels per day by the year 2017, this would take them in the ranks of Saudi Arabia.
    Hits 110

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.imn.iq/news/view.21677/&usg=ALkJrhih0eVZB1HZcY_KOO-dgKNgun8vhA

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 1:10 am