Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Cultivation of Muthanna announce the expansion of its turf to reach the southern desert and calling

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Cultivation of Muthanna announce the expansion of its turf to reach the southern desert and calling  Empty Cultivation of Muthanna announce the expansion of its turf to reach the southern desert and calling

Post by Rocky Thu 01 Sep 2016, 3:23 am

Cultivation of Muthanna announce the expansion of its turf to reach the southern desert and calling for government support

Muthanna / Safaa Abdul-Amir 

Announced cultivation Muthanna province Directorate, on Wednesday, expanding its turf agricultural season this summer and itsextension to the southern desert in the province, its center of Samawah. She noted that the desert has seen for the first time the cultivation of many kinds of vegetables , including "okra , yellow corn, cucumbers," As promised "quick financial returns cash crops," warned of the absence of government support for theagricultural sector and the failure to adopt agricultural loans. 
    The head of the Agricultural Division in the Directorate Falih al - Musawi, in an interview with (long - Presse), " the Directorate began the cultivation of summer crops (vegetables and grains) for the first time in thesouthern desert in the province (180 km south - east of Samawah), which comes as part of the plan thecurrent summer season," he " the need to stop the import and rely on local agriculture for the success of thenational economy." 
    He said al - Moussawi that " the visible southern Muthanna saw the cultivation of okra, maize and sophistication, as well as eggplant, tomatoes, sesame and cucumber , " pointing out that "those cultivated vegetables a quick economic turnaround," describing it as "cash crops." 
    referred to the Muthanna province with agricultural identity and has all the ingredients necessary for theadvancement of agriculture and the administration of the province in 2015, preparing for the project Muthanna Iraqi capital of Agriculture in 2020.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 12:04 pm