Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The cultivation of Al-Muthanna calls for a national initiative to invest in the Samawah desert

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The cultivation of Al-Muthanna calls for a national initiative to invest in the Samawah desert Empty The cultivation of Al-Muthanna calls for a national initiative to invest in the Samawah desert

Post by Rocky Sun 01 Mar 2020, 2:30 pm

The cultivation of Al-Muthanna calls for a national initiative to invest in the Samawah desert

10:12 - 01/01/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Muthanna ..
    called Muthanna agriculture Directorate, on Sunday, central to the launch of a national initiative of local agricultural investment government in Badda Samawa.
    Said agriculture director Muthanna Amer Jabbar told / information / that "Alkthber of local companies, including the threshold Husseiniya the Abbasid wishing to invest in Badda Samawa and has the money and the possibilities to work in the neighborhoods. "
    He added Jabbar, that" the desert areas need a national initiative local agricultural investment through the establishment of companies and institutions , investment agriculture in the desert for the advancement of the province economically. "
    He noted that “Cultivation of Muthanna T. Gib by giving land to invest and transform the province to fully produce various agricultural crops. "Ended / 25 p

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 9:16 am