Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Amiri: Some want to be a battle of Mosul battle to divide Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Amiri: Some want to be a battle of Mosul battle to divide Iraq Empty Amiri: Some want to be a battle of Mosul battle to divide Iraq

Post by Rocky Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:29 am

[ltr]Amiri: Some want to be a battle of Mosul battle to divide Iraq[/ltr]

Since 23/09/2016 17:05 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Secretary-General of the Badr Organization and a leading figure in the popular crowd Hadi al-Amiri, on Friday, that some want to be a battle of Mosul battle for the division of Iraq, stressing his opposition to the partition of Iraq.[/ltr]
    [ltr]This came during a speech on the occasion of the opening of the International Festival of Ghadir Media Pencchth tenth day, which lasts three days in the city of Najaf.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Amery said, according to a statement, received / balances News /, "We reject the division of Iraq and the sectarian serious disease threatening the Islamic nation, and we reject the political conflict in the region turning into a sectarian".[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added, "Without a fatwa authority in the face of terrorism to become Iraq and even the Gulf states under the control of Daesh," stressing that "military victory alone is not enough in the fight against terrorism, all the scientific and intellectual institutions combating Takfiri and terrorist ideology, and we need serious work of every Muslim Scholars to combat this terrorism, we must fight against the financial and human resources and finance as well. "[/ltr]

[ltr]And on the liberalization process of Mosul, said al-Amiri, said that "some people want to be a battle of Mosul battle to divide Iraq into three regions (Sunni, Shiite and Kurdish) and we want them battle for the unity of Iraq," .anthy 29/9 P[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:34 am