Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Anbar Governor calls for increased coordination between tribal fighters and the central government a

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Anbar Governor calls for increased coordination between tribal fighters and the central government a Empty Anbar Governor calls for increased coordination between tribal fighters and the central government a

Post by Rocky Tue 01 Nov 2016, 3:08 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Anbar Governor calls for increased coordination between tribal fighters and the central government and the international coalition

Nur News / Anbar 
    called the Anbar governor Suhaib al- Rawi, on Tuesday, to increase coordination between the clans of theprovince and the central government and the international coalition interface threats.
    A statement from the Office of the narrator that his call came through, "inspecting the progress of keeping ground operations in the district of Hit, villages and areas of the judiciary, accompanied by Sheikh Ghazi Faisal al-Gaood MP from western Anbar province, the number of members of the provincial council and the field commanders, elders and notables of the judiciary.
    The statement added that "the Governor discussed with the field commanders and dignitaries and tribal justice, supporter role provided by the sons of the tribes with the security forces, stressing the need to increase its effectiveness in coordination with the central government, and the international coalition, as it represents the role of the tribes of the effect of the two types in the security file."
    He also met with the narrator to "combat the pieces in Albonmr area, praising at the same time the extraordinary efforts made by the tribes, and the sacrifices that yielded greater determination to end terrorism and extremism in the province."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:15 pm