Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Japanese Foreign: take the necessary steps to ensure the protection of the detained journalist in Ir

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Japanese Foreign: take the necessary steps to ensure the protection of the detained journalist in Ir Empty Japanese Foreign: take the necessary steps to ensure the protection of the detained journalist in Ir

Post by Rocky Tue 01 Nov 2016, 4:21 am

Japanese Foreign: take the necessary steps to ensure the protection of the detained journalist in Iraq

Tuesday 01-11-2016 | 11:19:59

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Ed-end
    Twilight News / Japanese Foreign Minister Fumio Kishida called the treatment of the Japanese journalist who was detained by Kurdish forces near the Iraqi city of Mosul were decent.
    The journalist Kosuke Tsuneoka covers the military operation to restore the city of Mosul from the hands of Sunni Islamist al Daesh.
    And radio and television quoted the Japanese body for Kishida said to reporters, "The government is taking steps to ensure the protection of the Japanese journalist, where he asked to communicate with him."
    He declined the Japanese foreign minister said the details of where the journalist is being questioned at the moment.
    Japanese journalist independent Peshmerga forces arrested (Kosuke Tosuka) while covering liberalization of Mosul operations in North cutouts. 
    And picked up Japanese media news of the arrest Tosuka on after infiltrating beyond the front lines of the Peshmerga forces, and subsequently deposited the imprisonment of theinvestigation, according to the report defending Society freedom of the press in Iraq.
    Assembly quoted in a statement to the Twilight News reported, the Ministry of Peshmerga continuing investigations with the detained journalist, reassuring that he was being held in a safe place, and will be released or deported from the Iraqi territory in order to preserve his life, without giving any reasons for it.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:59 pm