Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary provincial government legislation demanding a special law for the election of Kirkuk

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary provincial government legislation demanding a special law for the election of Kirkuk Empty Parliamentary provincial government legislation demanding a special law for the election of Kirkuk

Post by Rocky Tue 15 Nov 2016, 3:21 am

[size=30]Parliamentary provincial government legislation demanding a special law for the election of Kirkuk[/size]
    15/11/2016 10:38 | Number of Views: 142
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / special
    A member of a coalition of state law and the Committee of the Regions parliamentary Ahmed Salal, on Tuesday, that there is unanimity in parliament on the status of Kirkuk and disputed areas and the work of a special law regulating the election.
    Salal In an interview with the "direction Press," said the Committee of the Regions has another view that the controls are put at an election for each provincial councils.
    Talal said that until this moment did not materialize particularly the provinces of Nineveh, Kirkuk subject, noting that some political blocs Tertati that the government present a draft law on Kirkuk.
    It is noteworthy that the head of the electoral administration, Mr. Wael al-Waeli announced the receipt of a letter from the presidency to the Independent Electoral Commission, stating that the three presidencies met on holding provincial elections or not, and made a decision to postpone provincial elections until the day of holding the fourth session of the House of Representatives election for the purpose of both hold Alasthakakin election in one day.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 2:58 pm