Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kirkuk deputy criticizes draft law to maintain special election Direction Press / special

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kirkuk deputy criticizes draft law to maintain special election Direction Press / special Empty Kirkuk deputy criticizes draft law to maintain special election Direction Press / special

Post by Rocky Wed 22 Mar 2017, 3:06 am

Kirkuk deputy criticizes draft law to maintain special election

22/03/2017 10:55 | Number of Views: 8 font size: Decrease font Enlarge font

MP criticized the Turkmen Arshad Salhi Wednesday's draft election law the Council of the province of Kirkuk, which recently sent by the government.
    Salehi said in an interview for "direction Press," said the law, which came from the government did not specify the provincial council elections law, but a simple paragraph on the Kirkuk provincial council elections, pointing out that the election of Kirkuk Provincial Council must be private it has not been in since 2005 due to the change demographic happened to the province.
    "The reason above and deteriorating security situation still exists, so requires a new law to hold these elections, noting that deputies Arabs and Turkmen have made a new proposal was handed over to the presidents and deputies but not up to now no response on this proposal.
    And it announced the Presidency of the Republic, last month, sending a draft election of the new House of Representatives to the Parliament Act, while demonstrations took place wide popularity during the last period, against the electoral commission and the electoral law.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 8:16 am