Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US warns of imminent attacks to Daesh and al-Qaida in Europe

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US warns of imminent attacks to Daesh and al-Qaida in Europe Empty US warns of imminent attacks to Daesh and al-Qaida in Europe

Post by Rocky Tue 22 Nov 2016, 1:52 am

[ltr]US warns of imminent attacks to Daesh and al-Qaida in Europe[/ltr]

[ltr]US warns of imminent attacks to Daesh and al-Qaida in Europe Usa6-500x248

Washington -arac Press November -22: The United States warned of possible imminent attacks and to Daesh Qaeda in different parts of Europe.

And demanded that the State Department of its citizens, at dawn on Tuesday, wary of the growing risk of terrorist attacks across Europe , especially during the holiday season.

Said in a statement , "US citizens should exercise caution in festivals and events associated with the holidays and in the open market , " adding that there is credible information that a regulatory Daesh and al - Qaida and affiliated groups have continued to plan attacks in Ooroba.anthy (1)

Share this topic:

https://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.googleusercontent.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.iraqpressagency.com/%3Fp%3D166267%26lang%3Dar

[/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:57 pm