Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubeir: Iran is the only Middle East havenot attacked Daesh and al - Qaida and Shiite demands by ex

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubeir: Iran is the only Middle East havenot attacked Daesh and al - Qaida and Shiite demands by ex Empty Jubeir: Iran is the only Middle East havenot attacked Daesh and al - Qaida and Shiite demands by ex

Post by Rocky Sun 19 Feb 2017, 8:25 am

[size=32]
    Jubeir: Iran is the only Middle East havenot attacked Daesh and al - Qaida and Shiite demands by extension her[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

4 hours ago

Twilight News / new Saudi Foreign Minister Adel Alajabiradthamath Iran sponsored and export of terrorism, and expressed his surprise at the exclusion "base" or "Daesh" to Iran from the list of objectives. 
    Said Jubeir during the Munich security conference that Iran is expanding support for terrorism and its Constitution calls for the export of the revolution, and that Iran received Qaeda leaders during the American war on regulation. " 

It was likely Jubair and the existence of a deal between Iran and Daesh base premise, and expressed hope that Iran would change its policies to establish relationships constructive with it. 

as for Saudi Arabia 's relations with the new US administration, Jubeir said ,: cooperate with the current US administration closely, adding that President Donald Trump businessman is working to solve problems.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:53 pm